Sealy RV Park is conveniently located off of I-10 & Highway 36 in Sealy TX
I-10 Exit # 720
Left at the red light 1/4 mile on Highway 36 right on Moody St.
Easy access (5 minute and less walk) to several restaurants and businesses.
Cliff Jones RV
Walgreens, Dollar General, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Post Office, Dairy Queen, Sonic, Hartz Chicken, McDonald's, Tony's Family Restaurant, and
223 Moody St. Sealy, TX 77474
979 398 9972
All Sites are 50/30/20 AMP's.
Electric / Water / Sewer / Wi-Fi
Monthly Rates are for 2 people per site, additional guest(s) are $50 per adult and $25 per child(12 and under) each month. (GUEST LIMIT 4)
● No loud music, disturbances or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
● No trailers over 10 years old are allowed unless cleared by management.
● No storage of personal property other than patio type items and outdoor BBQ pits/grills around your RV site.
● No storing items/equipment underneath your RV.
● No trash to be stored outside your RV, please use the dumpsters provided.
● Please keep your area clean and clear of clutter.
● All buildings are non-smoking.
● Please DO NOT toss cigarette butts on the ground.
● No personal storage units allowed.
● No large porches or decks. Small decks may be permitted, please see Management for prior approval. (Handicap type equipment/ramps are permitted)
● Please follow any additional rules posted throughout the park.
● Management reserves the right to update rules as needed for the safety and quality of the park and its guests.
● Quiet time is between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM everyday. (Please be respectful of your neighbors)
● Check-out time for all guests is 11:00 AM, any time after designated check-out is an additional fee of $10 per hour, any guests that have not vacated their site by 3:00 PM will be charged an additional full night fee.
● Check-in time is 12:00 PM.
● All monthly guests must pay a $150 one time deposit. Deposit will be refunded within 30 days of vacating site to ensure site is left clean and fees paid up-to-date. Monthly rates effective November 1 2021 which include Electricity, Water, Sewer, Wi-Fi and trash .
● The park is not responsible for any theft or injury during your stay.
● No refunds if you decide to shorten your stay.
● There is no tenant/landlord lease; therefore, management reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately upon request without refund.
Rates are for 2 people per site, additional guest(s) are $50 per adult and $25 per child(12 and under) each month. (GUEST LIMIT 4) NO Refunds
● Maximum of 2 pets per site.
● Please clean up after your pet(s).
● Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and must not be left outside unattended.
● No pets allowed inside restrooms or in pavilion.
● Please ensure your pet(s) are up-to-date on vaccinations.
● Limited to 2 vehicles per site.
● Park only in designated areas.
● No parking in roadway or other RV sites.
● Please DO NOT flush hygiene products, baby wipes, or Q-tips down the toilet. The septic system is not designed for these items so please only flush toilet paper.